Christ's Family Life Center
The facility is open to the public. We have several classrooms, a gymnasium, and a full kitchen that can used by all ages. Please contact the church if you have questions.
Documents for download
Building Rules & Facility Use Policy
Christ’s Family Church is an active part of our growing community and intends to make its property available to members and non-members (non-profit groups) when scheduling permits. Upon completion of the FACILITY USE REQUEST FORM, approval/denial is made by the Church Consistory. The Consistory reserves the right to amend or make exceptions to the understated policies, rules, and fees for usage of all facilities.
- Scheduled church meetings and events take precedence over rental of facilities.
- Members and Non-members must fill out a facility use form and submit the form to the church office for approval. Use must be approved by the consistory. Request for use must be submitted a minimum of one month in advance. The facility may not be reserved more than 12 months in advance. Official approval may take up to one week .
- Pre-authorized rental or use of facility can be cancelled prior or during such event. Emergency church meetings, funerals, and disaster (natural or man-made) meeting centers will be prioritized. Any monies paid for rental of such facility will be refunded.
- Cancellation of a reserved facility must be given to the church as early as possible before date of event. If custodial hours are spent for readiness of rented facility, a $30.00 per hour custodial fee will be assessed from the secured deposit. Cancellation less then 4 days before the date of the event will result in the forfeit of the deposit unless cancellation is weather related.
- Family Life Center maximum capacity 280 people
- Event hours will not start before 8:00 a.m. or proceed past 10:00 p.m. Activity is restricted only to predetermined areas.
- Kitchen use (if arranged) will only be for storage and preparation of food for such event. The Kitchen Committee will instruct the responsible adult representative on proper equipment operation.
- The responsible adult representative is accountable for cleaning up any foodstuff, table coverings, decorations, displays, and any other ornamentation placed by the rental participants. Basic janitorial supplies (mopes, brooms, and cleaning agents) and refuse disposal will be made available.
- An event monitor designated by the church is provided for inspection of facilities with the responsible adult representative prior to and during cleanup of such event.
- Damages incurred to equipment, furnishings, or facilities will be assessed to user. Report any damage to the facilities or equipment to the monitor.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere on the church property before, during, or after the authorized event.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the confines of structural building.
- No equipment is to be moved from the inside to outside the confines of the structural building. No equipment will be relocated from the pre-authorized areas to another area of the church.
- Fundraising activities must be sponsored and/or related to Christ’s Family Church and its approved organizations. No chance, lottery, or raffle activities may be conducted.
- All signs, postings, and decorations must be pre-approved by the church consistory. Any signs, postings and/or decorations of a religious nature contrary to the beliefs and tenets of Christ’s Family Church and the Reformed Church In America are specifically prohibited. Violation will result in the forfeit of deposit and name added to the “Do Not Rent” list.
- Christ‘s Family Church is not liable for any personal injury or loss occurring within the building or its premises in relation to a stated use.
Facility Fee Schedule
The fee schedule pertains to all rentals of facilities with the exclusion of weddings and funerals. The fees as shown below are based on a four-hour block usage of time.
Each request must be approved and have fees assigned. When fees are paid the event will be scheduled on a first paid, first secured basis. The entire fee will be returned for cancellation notices give four (4) days in advance of scheduled event. Cancellations of less than four (4) days will result in forfeiture of deposit.
The deposit will completely be refunded if church facility(s) and equipment are left in original condition. If damages occur or additional cleanup is required, the cost will be taken out of the deposit. Any damages incurred ave the aforementioned deposit will be assessed to the event coordinator.
If the facility is not returned to its original state, and additional $30 per custodial hour will be assessed to the event coordinator and will be secured from the deposit (minimum 2 hours required).
The church will provide a monitor at $10 per hour for any non-member usage of the facilities. This is in addition to the fore-mentioned costs.
Christ’s Family Church sponsored teams are not charged such fees.
|Family Life Center||Member||Non-Member|
|One Event||No charge||$150.00 - 2hrs plus|
|$250.00 - 4hrs plus $60.00 deposit||$15.00/hour||$60.00 deposit|
|$350.00 - 6 hrs plus $60.00 deposit||$15.00/hour||$150.00 - 2hrs plus $60.00 deposit|
Sports teams or leagues (Christ's Family Church sponsored teams are not charged such fees)
|Teams or Leagues||$15.00/hour||$30.00/hour and $60.00 initial deposit|
|Light usage (no food prep)||No charge|
|Audio-Visual Equipment||No charge||$40.00 plus $30.00 deposit|
|Television and VCR||No charge||$40.00|
|Sound System in Family Life Center||No charge||$50.00 plus $20|
During inclement weather a $30 clean up fee may be assessed.